- Facilitators. The MissWrite programme can be run as a franchise. We have seen its successful expansion into Johannesburg in partnership with the Olico Youth Foundation. There are many other non-profits and schools throughout South Africa and beyond that would love to host our programme but we need committed people who are prepared to volunteer. You don’t need to be an English teacher to run a MissWrite programme but you do need to be self-starter who is prepared to take the programme and run with it.
- Fundraising champions. We would love people who are able to become a MissWrite fundraising champion. Like many non-profit organisations we depend on donations in order to run but because MissWrite is a part-time charity we would love some help in our fundraising efforts.
- Event Organisers. If organizing a once-off event is more your thing we are always looking for help to plan and co-ordinate our outings that we host throughout the year. Past outings have included picnics in Kirstenbosch, peninsula tours on the red bus and swimming at the Sea Point Pavilion and these are always a highlight for our girls.
- Administrators. Running a non-profit organization, even a small one, requires a fair amount of administration taking away valuable time and energy away from other projects that could be used to grow the organization. Our administrative tasks require access to your own phone and computer. It’s not a big commitment of time but as the saying goes “many hands make light work.”
- If you have any other skill sets from web design, photography, graphic design or even baking we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to get involved, please email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a non-profit organisation or school that would love to host the MissWrite programme please get in touch. We are happy to train your own volunteers, teachers or staff to run the MissWrite programme.
Please email us directly at: email@example.com
MissWrite is a small non-profit charity and we are always appreciative of the any contribution no matter how small that we receive. It makes a big difference to us. Donations are used to sponsor stationery for our workshops, food and drink and outings.
Our bank account details are:
A/C Name: Misswrite
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Code: 201511 (Gardens)
Account number: 62393114344
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ